Streptomycin in milk HPLC assay

Chromatography Forum: LC Archives: Streptomycin in milk HPLC assay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By shaun downie on Thursday, August 14, 2003 - 08:16 am:

We are trying to find a method for streptomycin im milk. We need to go down to 100ppm. we dont have a post column derivitisation kit and we have 5 weeks to validate the method

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, August 14, 2003 - 08:53 am:

Chromatographic methods of analysis of antibiotics in milk

Schenck, Frank J.; Callery, Patrick S.
J. Chromatogr. A
1998 Volume: 812 Page: 99
Compounds: Antibiotics; Gentamicin; Streptomycin; Dihydrostreptomycin; Penicillins
Matrix: Milk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By SHABNAM SIDDIQI on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 10:12 am:

I WANT COMPLETE METHOD OF HPLC FOR ANTIBIOTIC PRODUCTION

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 10:13 am:

I WANT COMPLETE METHOD OF HPLC FOR STREPTOMYCIN

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jadzia on Wednesday, May 12, 2004 - 03:54 am:

I would like to have a method to determine streptomicyn in honey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, May 14, 2004 - 11:05 am:

I WANT A COMPLETE HPLC METHOD FOR STREPTOMYCIN ESTIMATION IN BLOOD PLASMA/SERUM ALONGWITH SAMPLE PREPARATION METHOD.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: