Manual integration

Chromatography Forum: GC Archives: Manual integration
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, July 14, 2000 - 09:17 am:

I am trying to write an SOP on manual integration. I am analyzing environmental samples using GC, GCMS. Need to put manual intergration into words. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Sigi on Sunday, July 16, 2000 - 11:55 am:

Hey,
use "Chromatographic Integration Methods" by Norman Dyson. ISBN 0-85186-587-9
Page 69 ff.

Bey Sigi

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Bill Jenko on Sunday, July 16, 2000 - 09:02 pm:

The traditional method was to multiply the height of the peak times the width of the peak at 1/2 of its height.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By merc on Sunday, August 20, 2000 - 06:57 pm:

Depends if you're using chemstation or an RTE system, or another vendor's . Don't need events with RTE . Say goodbye to horizontal forward and all that . What did you come up with? Area reject and threshold are main ones for rte and target ion and 2 qualifiers. What integrator are you using on MS. Just curious what others are doing because I neeed to do SOPS too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, February 1, 2001 - 09:31 am:

Did you ever come up with a good definition? I'm working on this one, and it just gets longer and longer. I consider "manual integration" to be essential to providing good data from GC, but it is hard to teach and hard to define. Especially if NEELAP gets involved and wants detailed explanations of it all.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.