How to do the determination of epichlorohydrine and acrylamide?

Chromatography Forum: GC Archives: How to do the determination of epichlorohydrine and acrylamide?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Georgina on Saturday, July 22, 2000 - 10:00 am:

I need to do the determination of epichlorohydrine and acrylamide. There are someone who give me some indications about the method (GC, HPLC, detectors, columns, internal standards, bibliography, etc).
Best regards

Georgina

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Schnorbus on Monday, July 24, 2000 - 05:23 am:

For GC I would recommend a 10 m FS Poraplot Q column. Retentiontimes between 5 -12 Min.(velocity 25 cm/min He) Kovat's Indices: Cl-Propene Is 478, Dichlorpropene Is 666, Acrylamide Is 713 respectively. Let me know how it turned out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By schnorbus on Monday, July 24, 2000 - 05:54 am:

I have to give you the temperature gradiend also, Oven temp.:100C Pit. 2 Min. Rise 10C/min max temp. 250C (sorry about that)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.