Residual solvents in printed films

Chromatography Forum: GC Archives: Residual solvents in printed films
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anyan on Friday, July 28, 2000 - 04:35 am:

I want to measure the residual solvents in a printed film (e.g. printed OPP or printed paper).I am looking for any GC method available on the web on this topic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, July 28, 2000 - 12:44 pm:

I have done something similar. I was looking for residual solvents in medical adhesive tapes. I developed a Headspace GC-FID method. I used the technique of Multiple Headspace Extraction (MHE). Once I established the temperatures, and equilibration times, the method worked well.

Good Luck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, July 31, 2000 - 07:42 am:

Check out ASTM F1884-98, Standard Test Method for Determining Residual Solvents in Packaging Materials.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.