Micro GC - who can give me the info?

Chromatography Forum: GC Archives: Micro GC - who can give me the info?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, August 11, 2000 - 05:08 am:

I need to know:
1. Can the Micro GC has data logging ability and pre-loaded with analysis program i.e it need not require a Notebook PC to hook on to the GC during analysis?
2. Beside Hewlett-Packard who else supply Micro GC and where can I get the specification?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, August 11, 2000 - 11:44 am:

1)- No ie: yes it does www.chem.agilent.com/scripts/generic.asp?lpage=245

2)- Search @ Yahoo,Google,Hotbot,Altavista, etc.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, January 24, 2001 - 08:38 am:

Varian also sells a micro GC.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, March 3, 2001 - 09:15 am:

can micro-GC be connected to thermal analyzer, so the inlet to the GC will be the gases evolved from thermal analyzer.

Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By formic on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 01:14 pm:

Anonymous-

A Micro GC can be connected to almost any type of equipment that produces gas. We have one hooked up to a multi port valve and are able to analyze input gasses and output process gasses from an autoclave used as a reactor for FT gas to liquids technology. CAUTION- on HP Quad Micro GC's, don't exceed 30psi into the injector and make sure the sample contains as little water as possible. This is especially critical if you have a Mol Sieve column on one of the channels.

Hope this helps some.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.