GC IQ/OQ/PQ Protocol

Chromatography Forum: GC Archives: GC IQ/OQ/PQ Protocol
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, October 13, 2000 - 01:29 pm:

I am writing to seek your help in resolving this issue. I work for a medical devices manufacturer and I am supposed to perform a retrospective IQ/OQ/PQ on a Gas Chromatograph. I started out with some basic information but so far unable to gather enough information as to what needs to be done. The company does not want to follow manufacturers procedure to which I do not have any access. I wanted to know if you have
any protocol that you may have seen or written for a Gas Chromatograph used in the analytical laboratories. If you have any references that you can give me will be helpful. I am going to try to set up our protocol on a similar model.
My e-mail address is vijay_jain@hotmail.com. You can send me any correspondence at this e-mail address. I appreciate your time and hope to
hear from you. Thank so much.

From
Vijay Jain
727-399-3701

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.