Where can I find parts for a HP7673A GC Auto Sampler?

Chromatography Forum: GC Archives: Where can I find parts for a HP7673A GC Auto Sampler?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, November 6, 2000 - 10:05 am:

I have recently discovered that HP no longer supports the 7673A series GC auto sampler. I have a problem with the tray arm sensor and need a replacement part for it. Does anyone know where I can find a tray arm for this autosampler?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, November 9, 2000 - 06:45 am:

Try PTS (Professional Technical Services) 888-890-1404.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By PCB_Woman on Thursday, November 9, 2000 - 11:29 am:

The people at PTS have been very helpful. I highly recommend them if they do have the parts.

Isn't Agilent handling these parts now? This is going to be a headache for us, we have many of these autosamplers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, November 16, 2000 - 10:53 am:

I have spoken with tech support at agilent and they will no longer support the 7673 series A but do support the series B. To determine if you have one or the other, the serial number will end in a A if it is A series and will end in a B if it is a B series.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.