NuGenesis Pricing

Chromatography Forum: GC Archives: NuGenesis Pricing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, November 28, 2000 - 02:45 pm:

Does anyone have an idea of the cost of NuGenesys' modules? We are particularly interested in the UNIFY/VISION and ARCHIVE products.

Thanks,

Chris

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, November 29, 2000 - 01:26 pm:

We got quotes several months ago. I think the Archive product was somewhere in the neighborhood of $45,000. This included a dedicated server, and the CD Jukebox. I think this allowed us to archive data from 11 instruments.

The Unify/Vision product was somewhere in the neighborhood of $55,000. This would have allowed us something like 10-20 seats. They have several other pricing options, like a yearly subscription that was something like $90,000/year, but I think you got unlimited seats with this type of subscription. The downside was that you had to renew it every year. If you work for a big pharmaceutical firm, this may be the way to go.

Incidently, I thought the NuGenesis products were great. Unfortunately, upper management thought we could develop something in house for much less money. Well, it's been 9 months and we still don't have anything. We could have had the NuGenesis up and running in less than 2 weeks!

Good Luck!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, November 30, 2000 - 10:39 am:

i,ve seen the last thing before. when someone says these thing i just say:" are wo going to build our own HPLC's cars etc". NO if you can buy, yust do. in the end it will allways be cheaper.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.