Old GC stationary phase

Chromatography Forum: GC Archives: Old GC stationary phase
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Dominique on Friday, December 8, 2000 - 08:46 am:

Hi GC folks,

I have come across an old GC method, in which the column is : 2% Unisole 30T on Uniport HP.

I guess it is a packed column phase, but I cannot find any other information. Does any of you know what this phase is made of, and what could be used as an equivalent in a capillary column ?

Thanks in advance.
Dominique

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 03:28 pm:

I checked my '69 Analabs Guide to Stationary Phases for Gas Chromatography......and it isn't mentioned.

You've probably already figured out what will replace it, but in case you haven't, since it is on an 'HP' phase, and only 2%, it's likely that any of the modern columns will replace it.

Alltech has a reference chromatogram #1050 that uses a Unisole 3000 column.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Dominique on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 03:51 am:

Thanks very much for your help !

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.