Open tubular columns preparation

Chromatography Forum: GC Archives: Open tubular columns preparation
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By philippe burg on Tuesday, March 13, 2001 - 12:12 am:

I work on solid sorbent characterization and I work with filled columns (1/8'') with sorbent under study, controlling the granulometry. Could you explain to me how to prepare filled capillary columns or coated capillary columns with a solid sorbent. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Philippe Burg on Tuesday, March 13, 2001 - 12:18 am:

work on solid sorbent characterization and I work with filled columns (1/8'') with sorbent under
study, controlling the granulometry. Could you explain to me how to prepare filled capillary columns or
coated capillary columns with a solid sorbent. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jason Ellis on Tuesday, March 13, 2001 - 11:49 am:

I recommend taking a look at the following book:

"Capillary gas adsorption chromatography", V.G. Berezkin and J. de Zeeuw, Heidelberg: Huthig (1996).

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.