MS Access/ Visual Basic/ Specialized software services offered....

Chromatography Forum: GC Archives: MS Access/ Visual Basic/ Specialized software services offered....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Tom Grills on Saturday, February 2, 2002 - 09:05 am:

If you are looking for software to solve specific issues in your laboratory or office, issues such as bridging instruments and PCs, MS Excel or Access integration, LIMS integration, updating older MS Access, Visual Basic or other software to a newer and more robust version or simply require a small, specialized item to complete your own application, please contact me.

I am an expert Visual Basic, Delphi and MS Access developer with 15 years experience in designing solutions. I am co-author of the SimDist 2000 simulated distillation software product and have extensive experience in providing targeted solutions to laboratories and offices. I am adept at designing connections for data transfer, database design, upgrading and improvement of existing applications and the redesign of older MS applications (such as Access 2.0 or 97) to the latest versions. I provide individualized development and quick turn-around.

I have written numerous specialized applications from full products such as Simdist 2000 to File reading utilities to relay and switch control via parallel port, TCP/IP and serial interfaces.

Projects are based upon definition of requirements, development of a prototype and acceptance. Invoicing takes place upon acceptance of prototype and no fees are charged until the prototype meets the defined requirements. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your specific needs.

Tom Grills
tgrills@houston.rr.com

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.