Your opinion about PE autosystem XL

Chromatography Forum: GC Archives: Your opinion about PE autosystem XL
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By am on Wednesday, May 8, 2002 - 05:38 am:

I would be interested in having your opinion about Perkin Elmer GC Autosystem XL Arnel model 4003.

Many thinks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, May 8, 2002 - 08:24 am:

I have used the previous version-the PE Autosystem, and was very happy with it. I have always felt good about PE and have had good customer and technical service when I had problems.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, May 8, 2002 - 12:27 pm:

I have the refinery gas PE AXL from Arnel. The system works good. Right now I'm having problems. The system is over 10yrs old. I've removed the molesieve columns only a few times for conditioning. I personally don't care for packed column hydrocarbon on carbowax columns. I prefer the plot columns for C1 to C6.
The oven is small and removing columns from this system is a little difficult.
Overall, I like the system for limited uses.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Am on Monday, May 20, 2002 - 01:25 am:

Thank you for your answers.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.