Analysis of oil tranformer dissolved gas

Chromatography Forum: GC Archives: Analysis of oil tranformer dissolved gas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Am on Saturday, May 11, 2002 - 08:41 am:

If you have any experience in oil transformer dissolved gas analysis by GC, please could you tell me
1.wich extraction system do you use?
2.Do you know any web sites about this topic.

Many thinks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 06:05 am:

There is an ASTM method for transformer gas analysis. The best starting point is to get this method and determine which is best suited for your lab. For the oil stripper method Shimadzu makes turnkey systems. For the latest headspace method I am not aware of any turnkey systems at this time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, February 27, 2004 - 12:08 am:

Respected Sir,

POWERGRID, India is one of the largest transmission utility having 88 Substation (400 KV), over 400 transformers/reactors, over 48000 ckt kms of 400 KV/220 KV transmission lines. We are in the process of setting up a World class Oil testing Lab.. We wish to introduce the technology in India for the first time. We would like to know your considered opinion about this technology vis-a-vis conventional Gas extraction through Vacuum.

Recently, we are approached by M/s Kelman Ltd, North Ireland, UK who are using head space technology in their Photo- acoustic spectrometer for dissolved gas analysis of transformer oil. We shall be extremely grateful for your considered opinion on above mentioned issues.

With kind personal regards

(Ashok Kumar Yadaw)
Addl. General Manager

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By adolfo Hernández on Friday, June 11, 2004 - 12:09 pm:

Hi. My name is Adolfo Hernández, and i work an Utility of Guatemala "Empresa Electrica de Guatemala", in Guatemala, Central América.

I searh information about the Photo-acoustic spectrometer by Kelma Ltd. I need to know about this test.

Thanks,

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.