Help me in info on problems and troubleshooting of GC..

Chromatography Forum: GC Archives: Help me in info on problems and troubleshooting of GC..
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Ken on Sunday, June 30, 2002 - 07:43 am:

Let me know..somebody...where can I get the infos on the problems and troubleshooting of the GC??

Thanks...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By chris on Monday, July 1, 2002 - 11:29 am:

I think that it was Supelco that used to have a little book with sample chromatograms and possible problems. I think that the best solution is a good understanding of how a GC (or LC, for that matter) operates, as well as how the actual chromatography operates. This forum is great for that. After at leas 20 years of doing chromatography, I still learn something almost anytime that I check this forum. You have some real experts responding. Sometimes the answers are not that easy and even these experts can disagree.

Good luck to you and by the way thanks to all who take time to respond to any of the messages on this board.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jason Ellis on Tuesday, July 2, 2002 - 10:06 am:

Hello Ken,

There is a lot of information on GC troubleshooting on the Agilent website as well as in the catalog (disclaimer: I work for Agilent). You can find it at:

http://www.chem.agilent.com/cag/cabu/gcreflib.htm

I'm sure other manufacturers have basic reference and troubleshooting info available as well.

I have some basic info available in a PDF format. If you'd like I can email it to you. Let me know.

Of course, as Chris pointed out this forum is an excellent resource for troubleshooting assistance as well.

Regards,
Jason Ellis
Agilent Technical Support

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Sachin on Monday, July 8, 2002 - 12:15 pm:

Hi Jason,
My name is Sachin.was browsing through this conversation script and seen your offer of emailing a basic info file .
i tried the link u suggested above but that did not work.
Could u email me the PDF file at saldy@wsu.edu.
Appreciate your time and help.
regards
Sachin

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.