Ethyl Carbamate in Wine

Chromatography Forum: GC Archives: Ethyl Carbamate in Wine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 02:35 am:

Hi.
I need some help. I am creating a method for Ethyl Carbamate determination in wine. What would bee the best method for sample preparation?
I would bee very grateful for any information.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, August 26, 2002 - 06:54 am:

Check in the AOAC methods manual. I think that there is a method there for the carbamate analysis.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, October 7, 2002 - 05:37 am:

See Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 2002 vol.50 October 9 pag 5797-5802 "Analysis of Ethyl Carbamate in Wines Using Solid-Phase Extraction and Multidimensional Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, February 6, 2003 - 11:57 pm:

Drinking the wine!!!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: