Analysis of Cis(-) isomer of Sertraline Hydrochloride by GC

Chromatography Forum: GC Archives: Analysis of Cis(-) isomer of Sertraline Hydrochloride by GC
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, October 4, 2002 - 05:07 am:

I would like to know about the effect of injector , detector temperatures being high in analysis of the above mentioned isomer .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Murty on Friday, October 4, 2002 - 05:12 am:

Moreover is there a better method to obtain good peak shape in HPLC analysis ( with Chiral AGP column) . Well , the compund/product is Sertraline Hydrochloride and the cis(-) isomer in this analysis elutes with broadening of peak shape . Can there be a better method to obtain beeter peak shape

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, October 7, 2002 - 01:59 am:

Dear murthy,

Have you tried by varying modifiers and different chiral columns.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Murty on Tuesday, October 8, 2002 - 03:03 am:

yeah i have tried different modifiers but with only with one single chiral column namely Chiral AGP which is indended for the analysis of Sertraline HCl ( for determination of chiral impurity )
Could you suggest better column than the above mentioned for obtaining better peak shape ( both for Sertraline HCl and Cis (-) isomer)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, October 8, 2002 - 07:08 am:

Have you tried using GC method , I feel this may help you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Murty on Thursday, October 10, 2002 - 04:25 am:

could you please suggest the most probable and suitable stationary phase (column) for analysis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Murty on Saturday, October 19, 2002 - 04:05 am:

is there a column ( as in HPLC) separately for the analysis of chiral compounds in GC .Please brief me .

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.