Hydrogen generators.

Chromatography Forum: GC Archives: Hydrogen generators.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Ketil Ostby on Monday, October 21, 2002 - 02:52 am:

Were planning to purchase three hydrogen generators with a flow capacity of 1,2L/min each to supply our GC's with carrier and fuel gas for FID's. Some of the suppliers do not have generators with this flow capacity, and I've been told the reason for this is breakdown problems.
I was told that Domnick Hunter used to have this size of generators but they had to rule them out beacause of every single one of them had completly breakdown within the first year of operation. Do anyone have any experience with 1,2L/min Hydrogen generators? Do I have to worry about the operation of these generators ?
All answers will be appriciated.

Ketil Ostby

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, October 21, 2002 - 08:43 am:

I hope you are wrong. I am about to order a 3.5 L/min unit from them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Ketil Ostby on Monday, October 28, 2002 - 11:42 pm:

Parker 9800 H2 generators is on technical hold until the end of November. I`ll guess we just have to see what happens.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.