Hp repair

Chromatography Forum: GC Archives: Hp repair
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, October 21, 2002 - 08:45 am:

have a hp 5890 (ii) and am looking for a repairman near greensboro north carolina. non-agilent preferred...for what is becoming obvious reasons.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, October 22, 2002 - 06:53 am:

Try giving Delta Tech. a call. 800-733-5820. They may have a technical rep. in your area. I know of a few others, but unfortunately they are all in the NJ metro area.

Not affiliated, used them in the past.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, October 23, 2002 - 07:46 pm:

I must have missed something. What are the "obvious reasons".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By New Anonymous on Thursday, October 24, 2002 - 08:05 am:

In my locale, Agilent/HP service has been excellent, although the reliability of the instruments doesn't call for much service (GCs and HPLCs). My guess is that first poster thinks price is high; well, in my area there are two third-party independent service organizations, and their costs are at least 95% that of Agilent. I say, do it right, do it once.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.