Application assistance

Chromatography Forum: GC Archives: Application assistance
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By steven on Monday, March 10, 2003 - 12:01 am:

Hi,

Currently, my company is interested to analyse IPA, Acetone and PGMEA liquid impurities and check the purity content using GCMSD. The solvent purity involved are 99.99% pure. Has anybody done the analysis or may i know where to get the application info?? Pls assist me in this matter. Thank you very much

Best wishes,

Steven

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, March 11, 2003 - 01:44 am:

99,99% pure means, that there is 0,01% to be analysed. This equals 100ppm(roughly speking). An average GC/MS system should not have problems with that concentration range - as far as the 100 ppm are volatile enough to become gaseous in the injector. Check the regulations of your industry if there are any.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rodney on Tuesday, March 11, 2003 - 05:12 am:

Steven,

Supelco Technical Assistance would be happy to assist you.

techservice @ sial.com or

814-359-3041

Rodney George
Senior Research and Development Scientist
Gas Separations Research
Supelco
595 North Harrison Road
Bellefonte, PA 16823

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, September 14, 2003 - 03:09 am:

hi
i'm doing a report and i need a list of applications of gas chromatography mass spectrometer applications in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry.

so far i had little luck finding any related information on the net.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: