Metric gas supply tubing

Chromatography Forum: GC Archives: Metric gas supply tubing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By anonymous on Thursday, April 3, 2003 - 04:44 am:

I am trying to fit a u.s. nitrogen generator to a sedex elsd (french made). Need metric tubing for the sedex and brit for us. Does anyone have a source for metric tubing and the conversion connectors?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Chris Pohl on Thursday, April 3, 2003 - 08:04 am:

I'm not sure about metric tubing, but I do know that Upchurch Scientific (http://www.upchurch.com/) supplies conversion connectors. They have a variety of tubing as well so they might be a source.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, April 3, 2003 - 10:58 am:

McMaster-Carr 562-692-5911 www.mcmaster.com sells metric tubing in steel and plastic, and in 304 and 316 stainless steel, likely also conversion fittings. SwageLok company has conversion fittings.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: