Analytical Controls Report Generator

Chromatography Forum: GC Archives: Analytical Controls Report Generator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By c4wise on Wednesday, November 5, 2003 - 12:02 pm:

I need infomation concerning natural gas report generating. I am looking at buying the software from Analytical Controls. I will be using a 6890 GC to conduct the analysis. Was wondering what other labs are using.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Les on Wednesday, November 5, 2003 - 05:47 pm:

Blaise has report software. Turbochrom which has become Totalchrom has blaise software integrated. Turbochrom forgot to mention that they didn't support a two channel acquisition combined into one report with normalization.
I personally use excel for combining channels into a report. Though this isn't pretty, this was an easy way to export the data to our lims system.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By c4wise on Thursday, November 6, 2003 - 10:10 am:

Thanks for the help. The report generator will combine the signal from both detectors for running the extended analysis using the FID. It will also allow you to choose the contituents you want to analysis. I was just wondering if there was a software that was comparable but cheaper. Thanks again for the help.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: