Parts for Varian 3600 GC/TCD

Chromatography Forum: GC Archives: Parts for Varian 3600 GC/TCD
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 11:05 am:

Hi:

We are looking for a third party vendor that has boards for a Varian 3600 GC/TCD. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 02:38 pm:

I saw so many of the used GC/HPLC system & part units at some free-site. Check out the used equipment site called, WWW.LABMAKERS.COM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By okarvan on Friday, April 2, 2004 - 03:03 am:

I need some documentation about GC/TCD, I am new in GC/TCD. Could you offer me something?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By alfredosky on Friday, May 21, 2004 - 11:53 am:

I need some documentation about GC/TCD for de GC Varian 3300, please. you can help me? i need the catalog or manual. thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By m_nazari on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 04:11 am:

I want to determine helium impiurities such as H2 ,N2 and CO by GC(TCD). Please guide me about that.

my e-mail: m_nazari@mehr.sharif.edu

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: