Is it usual?

Chromatography Forum: GC Archives: Is it usual?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, December 3, 2003 - 08:49 pm:

Hi,everyone,
I am developing a method with a DB-17ht column.
When the oven temp increased the baseline raised significantly. I am not sure if this is a usual. 30 pa at 200 while 80 pa at 365.
Thank you in advance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jason Ellis on Thursday, December 4, 2003 - 09:38 am:

There are many parameters that can influence column bleed. These include: carrier gas purity, gas leaks, instrument contamination, detector make and model, detector flows, etc.

In order to evaluate this situation accurately, I would need to know more information about your conditions of analysis. I'm wondering why you didn't contact the manufacturer directly for this type of support? I work for Agilent (the manufacturer) -- please feel free to email me directly and we can discuss this further.

Regards,
Jason Ellis
GC Application Engineer
Agilent Technologies

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, December 8, 2003 - 10:45 pm:

Dear Jason,
Is your mail is Jason.Ellis@agilent.com? The mail sent to you was undeliverable.
Need your help.
Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jason Ellis on Tuesday, December 9, 2003 - 08:01 am:

It's an underscore rather than a period. Click on my name above and that should work.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: