Tracer gas testing and selection of chromotagraphy equipment

Chromatography Forum: GC Archives: Tracer gas testing and selection of chromotagraphy equipment
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, March 5, 2004 - 12:11 pm:

I am developing a tracer gas dilution test procedure that will entail injection air (with ~100 ppb ethane) into a building and plotting the buildup of ethane in the building as a function of time (astm e 740). My question is what kind of equipment is available to do this, can it monitor the ethane concentration continually, what is the precision on the equipment? I have never used this sort of equipment before so please provide a very basic answer and lead me into it.

thanks in advance

my email is (campbell@ ) with the domain being ( wcnet.net)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, March 10, 2004 - 09:08 am:

Look at the Minicams system from OI Analytical:

http://www.oianalytical.com/default.aspx?id=product&productid=74

We use one for a pretty specific application-permeation testing of materials. The thing is simple in design (looks), but it works great.

Regards,

Chris

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: