Carbamate by GC

Chromatography Forum: GC Archives: Carbamate by GC
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, April 20, 2004 - 11:28 pm:

Q1.
several literatures have shown carbamate can be analyse by gc-npd but my coleague said it is very difficult to detect , WHY?

Q2.
What is a suitable internal std for carbamate?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, April 20, 2004 - 11:29 pm:

Thank you for the answers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Amirav on Wednesday, April 21, 2004 - 06:40 am:

Several of the Carbamates are thermally labile thus could be lost at the injector and or column making them hard to detect. However, they can be effectively analyzed and you may read how to improve your analysis at A. B. Fialkov, A. Gordin and A. Amirav "Extending the Range of Compounds Amenable for Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry Analysis" J. Chromatog. A. 991, 217-240 (2003).
If you wish I can Email you a ppt file about sulfur carbamate analysis with GC-PFPD including aldicarb. (contact me at Email amirav@tau.ac.il)
Aviv Amirav

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: