Sample Volume / Stops for Chemstation Software

Chromatography Forum: GC Archives: Sample Volume / Stops for Chemstation Software
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Todd D. on Wednesday, May 5, 2004 - 07:48 am:

I am trying to get a description for a field labeled "Sample Volumne" and # of stops in the Chemstation software. The machine is a 5973 autosampler, hooked up to a 5971/5890 GCMS with CI.

The data field is on the Chemstation software ( a really old version: G1034B), Injector Information screen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Todd D. on Wednesday, May 5, 2004 - 07:54 am:

Correction, it is at 7673 autosampler/injection tower.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, May 5, 2004 - 09:49 am:

Where in the sequence window,or in rhe gc parameters windows?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Consumer Products Guy on Wednesday, May 5, 2004 - 11:17 am:

OK, I have a 5890/5971A with 7673 autosampler but C1034C software. The number of "stops" corresponds to the amount of ul (microliters) for a 10 ul syringe. So stop 3 corresponds to 3ul. I don't know how to post a screen capture, I'd have to E-mail it to you, but I think I've supplied what you needed.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: