GC method for methly methane sulphonate

Chromatography Forum: GC Archives: GC method for methly methane sulphonate
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By GGG on Friday, August 13, 2004 - 02:50 am:

Anyone know about the analysis of methly methane sulphonate by GC. Please give me details. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By xxx on Friday, August 13, 2004 - 03:46 am:

we do that
on column injection,FPD detector in S mode.
DB1 30m*0.53mm*5um

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By MMSEMS on Sunday, August 15, 2004 - 10:41 pm:

Hello,
I'm joining Mr GGG because I'm trying to do the same thing plus ethyl methanesulfonate on split injection,DB5MS (0.25mm/30m/0.2Ám) and MS and it's pretty hard (or I'm pretty "ungood"). First, the matrix (tried water but it seems to be a degradation of MMS and EMS which makes my gold plate under the inlet cry , methylene chloride's the same and finally I use DMF which's ok but when adding my active pharmaceutical ingredient, it totally move retention times...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By xxx on Monday, August 16, 2004 - 01:00 am:

Hi
we do mms ans ems with on column.
you should use a thicker film to retain MMS and EMS.
We used hexane to dilute standard and sample (tablets).

What you see on your gold seal are the substance being shot there...try a packed liner with glass wool.

TRy to add matrix to your standard to have the same rt in sample and standard.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By MMSEMS on Tuesday, August 17, 2004 - 02:17 am:

OK, thanks Mr xxx

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: