ChromFAQ is a free-content repository of information about chromatography, written collaboratively by people from around the world. The site is a wiki, which means that anyone can edit articles, simply by clicking on the edit this page link. It runs on MediaWiki (http://www.mediawiki.org) software.
- ChromFAQ was initialized July 11, 2005
- Sponsored and supported by LC Resources Inc. (http://www.lcresources.com)
- Developed and maintained by the members of Chromatography Forum (http://www.chromforum.com)
All text in ChromFAQ, and most images and other content, is covered by the GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL). Contributions remain the property of their creators, while the GFDL license ensures the content will remain freely distributable and reproducible (see the copyright notice and the content disclaimer for more information).
- Recent changes — articles revised in the last few minutes.
- Featured articles, new articles, requested articles, or a random article.
- The local reference desk, for requesting help or research information.